First Post-Grad Update: So What's Next?

Well it's been quite a while since I last posted and I thought now would be a good time to post an update on what God is doing in my life :)


For those of you who don't know, I graduated from Northwestern College in December 2016. And, like most recent graduates, I am often asked about what I'm going to do now that I'm finished with school. So, that's what this post is going to be about...the amazing journey that God is leading me on and where He is leading me next :)


I am so excited to announce that I will be returning to Sevilla, Spain as a missionary! As many of you know, I studied abroad in Sevilla last spring and I grew very fond of the city and its people.
After returning home from my semester abroad, I began talking with some people at a mission organization called TEAM (The Evangelical Alliance Mission). After talking with them for a few weeks and meeting with my wonderful missions coach, Kelsey, I decided to apply for a midterm mission assignment. It turns out that they needed another person to join their team in Sevilla and I had the type of skills they were looking for. So, I spent all of last semester applying and interviewing with TEAM and I found out a few weeks ago that I have been accepted and I will be returning to Spain! 


Next week I will be heading to orientation in North Carolina where I will find out more details about my assignment. Then I will spend the next several months raising support and preparing to leave for Spain. If everything goes well, I will hopefully leave sometime in the fall to join the rest of my team in Sevilla! In these past few weeks, I have already been incredibly blessed to have support from both TEAM and my home church, Community Fellowship. I would appreciate your support and encouragement during this time and I invite you to come alongside me and join me in prayer. God is so good and I am so so blessed to have the opportunity to serve Him in Spain!


Stay tuned to hear more details about the ministry I will be a part of in Sevilla! :)



This is a photo of a beautiful sunset in Sevilla that I took during my study abroad 


This is a photo of Triana, a neighborhood along the Guadalquivir River in Sevilla


This is a picture of the famous "Tower of Gold" in Sevilla


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankfulness

Finding Rest in Him

Some Thoughts on Bilingual Education